Sunday, April 12, 2009

"Are they full?"



So Jessie, Manda, Cassie, Ply, and I were all sitting in the Stinker Station.
I suddenly say to Manda and Jessie,
"You know those things that disperse the little baggies you use to clean up after your dog?"
"Yeah?"
"Well, I always see people who walk around with their pooch with em' hanging out of their back pockets- but what do they do if they use them and then can't find a garbage can?"
*insert laughter here*
"I'll bet they put it in their OTHER back pocket!"
For some reason, this was hilarious.
Then....
This lady walks in...
AND SHE HAS DOG BAGS-
HANGING OUT OF HER BACK POCKET!
It was absolutely hysterical.
I literally COULD NOT quit laughing.
When we finally got a hold of ourselves, I just had to add,
"I should ask her if they're full or not..."
And we lost it again.
On a side note...
"GO TAKE A NAP!"
"NO!"
"I SWEAR TO GOD, IF YOU DON'T TAKE A NAP..."
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment